Pinnacle Safety can design, supply, install and certify various types of vertical systems (LadderLatch™, TowerLatch™).
LadderLatch™ has been designed for use with fixed industrial ladders in a wide variety of applications and is a proven safety system for:
• Cargo Vessels
• Dock Cranes
• Drilling Derricks
• Flare Stacks
• Telecommunication Towers
• Guyed Towers
• Water Towers
• Petrochemical Plant
• Tower Cranes
Key features of the system
• Suitable for installation in all environments.
• Operation is not affected by snow, ice or adverse weather conditions.
• Unobtrusive, lightweight
• Can be retrofitted or included as part of a new build programme.
• Will support up to four workers
• Unique LadderLatch™ unit can be attached or detached at any point on the cable.
• The LadderLatch™ unit passes smoothly over intermediate wire guides, offering continuous hands free protection.
• System design can accommodate horizontal or inclined sections if required.
• A variety of fixing methods allows for easy installation.
LadderLatch™ and TowerLatch™ are trademarks of Latchways plc.
© Pinnacle Safety Group. All rights reserved.
Telephone 01636 707 619
Vertical Fall Protection