Eyebolts and their fixings need to be able to withstand the loads generated when a fall is arrested. While conventional eyebolts meet this safety need, the lack of aesthetic consideration can impair visual characteristics of the building where they are installed. With Latchways’ PushLock™, specifiers have the opportunity to choose a discreet window safety system without compromising the clean lines of interior design.
• The Latchways PushLock™ safety eyebolt provides a discreet yet highly effective alternative to unsightly conventional eyebolts.
• The Latchways PushLock™ socket is a permanent anchor installed into the structure of the building.
• The socket is suitable for installation in a variety of materials including brickwork, concrete and steelwork.
• Sockets are available for installation in cavity walls and suspended ceilings.
• The PushLock™ socket is discreetly capped when not in use.
• The PushLock™ is ideal for installing into the floor when there is no alternative fixing point and does not create a trip hazard.
• Socket caps are available in a prestige brass finish, stainless steel and a range of colours.
• When required, the worker inserts a PushLock™ eyebolt into the socket to create a secure anchor.
• Insertion or removal of the PushLock™ eyebolt is a two handed operation, which therefore makes accidental removal impossible.
• The PushLock™ socket and eyebolt are tested to 22kN.
• PushLock™ has been tested to EN795:1996 and meets all appropriate international standards including the EC Declaration of Conformity.
PushLock™ is a trademark of Latchways plc.
© Pinnacle Safety Group. All rights reserved.
Telephone 01636 707 619
Removable Eyebolts – PushLocks