Latchways ManSafeŽ Overhead Systems combine revolutionary Constant ForceŽ technology with innovative mobile anchorage in a robust solution that offers outstanding levels of safety, convenience and versatility in virtually any industrial environment.
Workers attached to the ManSafeŽ system enjoy both unfettered mobility and continuous, hands-free security with the innovative mobile anchorage and the Constant ForceŽ energy absorber – a revolutionary technology that guarantees unrivalled protection for personnel working at height.
• System tested to EN 795.
• Overhead device certified by SATRA.Conforms to EN 362:1992.
• System cable is manufactured from 1 x 19 stainless steel. This has low stretch properties and has a breaking strain of over 45 kN.
• Built-in Constant Force energy absorber ensures that the maximum load on the worker and end anchor in the event of a fall does not exceed 18 kN.
• Mobile anchorage glides freely through intermediate cable guides allowing mobility of the worker at different angles for continuous hands-free protection.
• System cable is tensioned to 5 kN to prevent cable sag and possible whiplash in the event of a fall.
Ease of installation and use
• Quick and simple installation.
• Suitable for virtually all industrial environments – warehouses, loading bays for example.
• Less costly to install than ‘I’ beam systems.
• Can be configured as single span (up to 60m) or multi-span system.
• Can be used by up to three workers.
• Mobile anchorages remain permanently attached to system.
• Can be retrofitted to existing structures or incorporated at the design stage of new facilities.
• Easily able to accommodate changes of direction.
• Written warranty available on service life of system.
ManSafeŽ is a registered trademark of Latchways plc.
1 Constant ForceŽ Energy Absorber
2 Overhead System Mobile Anchorage
3 Intermediate Brackets
4 Line Tensioning Device
Š Pinnacle Safety Group. All rights reserved.
Telephone 01636 707 619
Overhead system components