The new PivotLoc aluminium ladder system is cost effective, innovative alternative to the cover plate. Through its unique design the PivotLoc can be closed when not in use thus preventing unwanted access onto a worksite and meets today’s important worksite considerations.
• The PivotLoc offers a reliable fall protection solution for height access and work positioning.
• When closed, the ladder can be locked shut in order to prevent unauthorised use of the system.
• The PivotLoc can be locked open in order to prevent accidental closure.
• Once the side rails have been folded together, the ladder is very discreet (105mm wide in the closed position) thus meeting architectural and planning requirements for an ‘invisible’ height access system.
• PivotLoc can be used in conjunction with all the other Soll ladder systems or on its own for distances up to 18m.
• Constructed of corrosion resistant anodised aluminium.
• In the closed position, the wind resistance of the system is at a minimum.
• The section is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
• The side rails offer additional support to the user when climbing and descending.
PivotLoc locked closed
PivotLoc locked open
© Pinnacle Safety Group. All rights reserved.
Telephone 01636 707 619
Foldable Ladder System